Courtesy of RazorSocial.com
With the help of the right visual marketing tools, you’ll be able to create stunning visuals for your marketing campaigns that your audience will love.
- Use Canva for creating your imagery. Canva is an amazing free tool that you can use to create your own images for your website, blog posts and social media. Even if you have no design skills whatsoever, you’ll find image creation with Canva super easy. The tool offers a variety of templates, custom image sizes for every social media platform, drag and drop editing, and much more.
- Use Recite to create images from quotes. Quote images are one of the most popular types of content on social media, and Recite is a perfect tool to help you capture your audience’s attention. The beauty of this tool is in its simplicity – simply enter your quote into the editor on the homepage, and then select a layout from a gallery of templates.
- Create animated posts from multiple images with a tool like Ripl.Riple is an iPhone app that allows you to create images with animated features. You can upload several images to combine into one design and then share it on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as a GIF or a video.
- Create your own memes. Memes are everywhere, and online marketers are predominantly using them to entertain and engage their audience on social channels. Memes are a great way to generate an immediate reaction from your followers, and you can create them easily with one of the many available meme generators.
- Use Keywords in Image Alt Tags. When you are uploading images to your blog, make sure you use relevant keywords in your ‘Alt tag’. This helps Google understand what the image is about so it can index it.
- Use Wordswag for creating visually appealing images with text overlaid on top. Have something clever, funny or important to say to your audience? Use a tool like WordSwag to add a fancy text overlay to your images and draw their attention to your message.