Courtesy of RazorSocial.com
Videos are all the rage in marketing today, and here we’re going to introduce you to some very useful tools to help you create live/recorded videos to educate, inform, and engage your audiences.
- Use a tool such as OBS for Facebook live. OBS is a free software that allows you to get fancy with your Facebook live events. You can add a lower third (i.e banner at the bottom of your recording), swap between live and recorded, do demo’s on your PC, and much more.
- Buy good microphones. You’ll get away with poor video quality, but you won’t get away with a poor sound. Check out our post on Facebook live tools for more tips.
- Use Animato to create animated videos. You don’t have to spend a fortune on animation when there are affordable tools like Animoto that you can use to create videos from photos, video clips, and music.
- Use Screenflow or Camtasia for Screen Recording. Screenflow is a screen recording and video editing tool for Mac. It is quite user-friendly, which means you don’t have to be a video production professional to use it. Camtasia (available both for PC and Mac) on the other hand offers more video editing features, but also comes with a higher price.
- Upload your videos to Wistia. Wistia is perfect for marketing videos because it keeps visitors on your page. When you upload a video, you can add CTA buttons or optin forms at the end of the video. The tool also has some powerful video analytics features to show you how your videos are performing in terms of viewer engagement.
- Use TubeBuddy for YouTube marketing. TubeBuddy is a browser extension that loads when you log into your YouTube account. It comes with a powerful set of features to help you optimize your videos and keep your audiences engaged. It’s definitely worth checking out, and you can start using it for free.
I hope this list gave you some useful tools and tactics you can implement in your business.
Do you have any marketing tools to add to this list? Feel free to write your thoughts and ideas in the comments below.